- This event has passed.
April 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 14, 2019
- GriefShare, a special help seminar and support group for people experiencing grief and loss, is on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. at Community Christian Church (CCF) beginning Feb 12.
- GriefShare features nationally recognized experts on grief recovery topics. Seminar sessions include “Is This Normal?” “The Challenges of Grief,” “Grief and Your Relationships,” “Why?” and “Guilt and Anger.”
- Meetings will be at 15704 State Hwy 110 N, Lindale, in the Garden Valley area, 1 mile North of I-20, Exit 548
- For more information, call CCF at 903-882-8501.
- No reservations required
- Class is free; workbook is $15.