« All Events
Ignite Your Legacy Girls Conference
February 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Free
- Register here (Click, then scroll to the very bottom of the page!)
- This will be the 6th year for the Ignite your Legacy Girl’s Conference
- We desire for girls of all ages to know that they are important to the one, true King
- This conference is to encourage young girls to begin living their lives for Jesus now, and to teach them how they can reflect Christ in their daily lives
- You are never too young to make a difference.
- This is for girl’s ages 11-18. It is a free event and lunch is provided
- This year we will have the keynote speaker, Stephanie Ayala of Longview, and the worship will be with the popular, contemporary Christian band Love and the Outcome.
- There will be four break-out sessions led by women who serve in different areas of ministry
- These topics will cover common issues facing teenage girls today
- Becky Carpenter (co-founder of One Day Closer Ministries) will lead a small group on relationships and how to reflect Jesus through them
- Laci Caviness (female vocalist of the local band Out of Darkness) will lead a small group on appearance
- Suzy Terrell (leader of several Haiti mission trips) will discuss how much of an impact can be made through serving locally and through foreign missions. Nikki Martinez (89.5 KVNE Midday Show host) will lead her small group on social media
- It will be a day full of worship, fellowship, and learning about how we can better reflect Christ through our daily lives