What’s the purpose of this trip?
- Team members will share God’s love by visiting children in need.
- Participants will do “hands-on” projects to make a difference by installing clean stoves.
- The team will also spend time with the families in the Antigua area.
- This is a great short-term trip!
About this Trip
- This is an 8-day, 7-night mission trip to Guatemala.
- The dates are Saturday, June 8 – Saturday, June 15.
- This team will visit Santiago, Cerro de Oro (Lake Atitlan area), Chimaltenagno & Antigua area.
- Guatemala is just a three-hour direct flight from DFW airport but the needs you will experience are a world apart.
Trip itinerary is subject to change.
- Saturday, June 8 — Travel to Guatemala
- Sunday, June 9 — Travel to Santiago/Orientation
- Monday, June 10-Wednesday June 12 – Ministry in Santiago
- Thursday, June 13 — Travel to GU City, Ministry
- Friday, June 14 — Ministry in GU City/Antigua, Market Shopping
- Saturday, June 15 — Return Home