Rooms will not be available for non-profits to rent until mid 2016. This will give us time to pay for and construct a parking lot to accommodate outside events. We look forward to sharing what God has provided this ministry!
Encouragement FM consists of the radio stations of 89.5 KVNE & 91.3 KGLY. The primary function of the Encouragement FM (“EFM”) Outreach Center (“Outreach Center”) is a radio broadcast facility that provides commercial-free Christian music in East Texas. EFM is a non-profit ministry that is supported through the generous donations of our listeners. EFM’s mission is to glorify God by encouraging people, connecting our community and pointing them to Jesus Christ. All uses of the Outreach Center must be compatible with our mission statement.
God has provided EFM with the Outreach Center through the generous donations of individuals. Even though renting out the rooms in the Outreach Center is not the primary function of EFM’s ministry, EFM desires to provide other ministry partners with an opportunity to use the Outreach Center. We ask each ministry to share in the costs that are associated with the outreach room’s operations, upkeep and maintenance. The purpose of this document is to provide information with respect to renting and using the Outreach Center as well as to provide a list of policies that all organizations must agree to abide by and follow before using the Outreach Center Facilities.
Use of the Outreach Center by outside organizations is limited to churches and other 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. EFM will not contract to rent the Outreach Center until the organization has provided proof, in form and substance satisfactory to EFM, that the organization is either a church or a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
EFM Outreach Center Rooms
Community Outreach Room (COR)
- Ideal for small conferences, fundraisers or intimate concert/worship events (1,800 sq. ft.)
- Banquet room with 6-foot round tables (152-person capacity – 19 tables)
- 300-person seating capacity (auditorium style)
- Features a state-of the-art sound system, projector with 12’ screen and stage lighting
- Ideal for smaller meetings (670 sq. ft.)
- Banquet room with 6-foot round tables (32-person capacity – 4 tables)
- 50-person seating capacity with chairs only (auditorium style)
- Features a state-of-the-art sound system and projector with 8’ screen
(Note: Room rental applications will be ready in mid 2016.)