- The crew was scheduled to start the repairs the morning of May 25, but the winds were way too dangerous to attempt a climb at nearly 1,000 feet.
- We need at least three days when it’s not storming and the winds need to be low.
- Our team is keeping an eye on the weather and will start the repairs as soon as possible.
- Please join us as we pray for good weather AND the safety of everyone involved!
- If you have any questions, we are more than happy to answer them!
- Give us a call at 903-508-6888
1. If you are ever outside of our listening area, you can still listen to KVNE online!LISTEN TO KVNE ONLINE
2. You can also listen to KVNE’s sister station, 91.3 KGLYLISTEN TO 91.3 KGLY
Thank you for your understanding and patience! In the meantime, please be praying for the safety of the tower crew and that the work will be completed and we can get back to full power as quickly as possible.READ ALL HEARD ON AIR BLOGS