COATS FOR KIDS
Find out how you can change or save a life by giving something as simple as a coat!
coats for kids
- 1 in 6 children live in poverty in America. Together, we can take the stress of colder temperatures away from our neighbors in need by blessing them with a warm coat.
- The coats collected stay right here in East Texas. They are distributed to children anywhere from the newborn age to 18 years old.
- The biggest need is for adult sized coats for upper, middle and high school students.
- This year’s goal is 1,500 coats!
- You can give a coat anytime between Sept. 23 and Oct. 21.
How can I give?
- So glad you asked! It’s really simple. Just click one of the buttons for the Ministry you would like to bless.
- Just $25 will buy a coat for a child!
- You can also drop off a coat at any of the dropoff locations below.
|EMG Station||7695 Old Jacksonville Hwy||Tyler|
|PATH||402 West Front Street||Tyler|
|Longview Community Ministry||506 North Second Street||Longview|
|Texas Bank & Trust||300 East Whaley||Longview|
|Texas Bank & Trust||3622 McCann Road||Longview|
|Texas Bank & Trust||1800 Northwest Loop 281||Longview|
|Texas Bank & Trust||2323 West Grande Blvd||Tyler|
|Texas Bank & Trust||6530 South Broadway||Tyler|
|Texas Bank & Trust||102 North College Ave. Suite 100||Tyler|
|Texas Bank & Trust||715 East End Blvd||Marshall|
|Texas Bank & Trust||1623 East Broadway||Gladewater|
|Texas Bank & Trust||115 East Henderson||Overton|
|Texas Bank & Trust||101 South Main Street||Lindale|
|Texas Bank & Trust||16921 Village Lake Drive||Hideaway|
|Texas Bank & Trust||449 South Trade Days Blvd||Canton|
|Texas Bank & Trust||660 West Main Street||Van|