What is East Texas Giving Day?
- East Texas Giving Day is designed for you to make a difference in your community!
- Tuesday, April 24, from 6 a.m. – midnight, an 18-hour time frame of giving that provides critical funding for our area nonprofits!
- East Texas Giving Day brings the region together as one community, raising money and awareness for our local nonprofits!
- We want you to be inspired to give generously to nonprofits making our region stronger, creating a thriving community for all.
- Our hope is that you prayerfully consider one or several of the excellent ministries in East Texas for a generous gift of support!
Who does my gift help?
- We are so blessed and honored to partner with so many wonderful non-profit organizations who focus on spreading the Gospel of Jesus.
- Make a difference today!
- Here’s the list of a few of our ministry partners!
Here are a few Christ-focused ministries:
Hiway 80 Rescue Mission
CARE (Christ-Centered Abortion Recovery & Education
The Salvation Army
Bethesda Health Clinic
The Mentoring Alliance
Christian Women's Job Corps