Basic Info about Leah Coombs
Name: Leah Coombs
Position: Donor Relations Manager
Birthday: July 20, 1970
Originally from: Colorado
Favorite Artists: Rich Mullins, Matthew West
Favorite food: Currently… homemade Calzones!
Favorite Verse: Romans 12:2
When I was a kid I wanted to be: An astronaut
10 Questions about Leah
1. When did you join Encouragement FM?
May 1, 1993
2. What does your job entail?
I maintain the donor database and traffic software. I also provide organizational support to the Donor Development Department.
3. Describe your family.
Jason and I have been married since 1999. We have one unbelievably amazing daughter! (and a large dog) 🙂
4. What do you enjoy most about working here?
I enjoy working with fun people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
5. Share a funny story about working here.
One day Fletcher came to work with a…oh wait, that’s every day!
6. What do you hope to accomplish here?
I hope my work here furthers the Kingdom of God on this earth. I hope to share Christ’s love, hope and peace with our community.
7. If you could witness one event in history, what would it and why?
How can I choose just one…I would love to have seen the Garden of Eden, the Burning Bush, Solomon’s Temple, Nebuchadnezzar’s statue. I would cherish witnessing any and every moment that Jesus was on earth, Pentecost…I could go on.
8. If you had one extra hour each day, how would you use it?
I would write.
9. If you had to choose an existing movie title to describe your life, what would it be?
To be determined…
10. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can touch my nose with my tongue.