The humans in my house can be very picky eaters. The dogs, on the other hand, will eat just about anything). Having picky eaters means making a lot of the same things. Making a lot of the same things means they get tired of the same old stuff. Since the humans get tired of the same old stuff, that means the cook (me) gets frustrated.
I love this recipe because it’s
- Quick – like 15 minutes quick
- Picky eater approved
And if I drop some spaghetti on the floor, my dogs will eat it!
CREAMY 3-CHEESE SPAGHETTI
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water, and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute, then add heavy cream, chicken broth, and 1/2 cup pasta water. Add cooked spaghetti and toss with tongs until noodles are fully coated and liquid is simmering.
- Remove from heat and add cheese. Toss constantly, adding more pasta water until sauce reaches desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with parsley, and serve immediately.
Source: Country Living
When you try it, let us know how it is! You can leave a comment below!
Are there any recipes or dishes you love?
[x_button shape=”square” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”https://kvne.com/category/kvne-blogs/as-heard-on-89-5-kvne/” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]READ ALL HEARD ON AIR BLOGS[/x_button]